Skip to product information
1 of 6

H21BKTSP

3 oz Holiday Bark Bars

Regular price
$7.00
Regular price
Sale price
$7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Flavor — Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark
Enjoy our Bark Bars in either Milk Chocolate with Toffee Crunch Bar or our rich Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark.  Either way you can't go wrong!
    Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark

    Product Details

    INGREDIENTS

    Dark Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Bark
    Dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), crushed peppermint candy (sugar, corn syrup, peppermint oil, Red 40). Contains: Soy. May contain milk, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts. Contains Bioengineered Ingredients


    Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark
    "Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), toffee (sugar, palm oil, dairy butter [milk], almonds [roasted in cocoa butter and/or sunflower oil], contains 2% or less of: salt, artificial flavor, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), pretzels (enriched wheat flour [flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), folic acid], malt, salt, soybean oil, yeast), sea salt. Contains: Milk, soy, wheat, and almonds. May contain peanuts and other tree nuts.

    NUTRITION FACTS

    Dark Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Bark
    Nutrition Facts: Servings per container 3, Serving Size 1/3 Bar (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrates 17g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Including 14g Added Sugars, 28% DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium 9mg (10% DV), Iron 2mg (2% DV), Potassium 85mg (90% DV)


    Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark
    Nutrition Facts: Servings per container 3, Serving Size 1/3 Bar (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 4.6g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 95mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrates 17g (6% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Including 13g Added Sugars, 26% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium 40mg (40% DV), Iron 1mg (2% DV), Potassium 61mg (60% DV)


    PRODUCT CARE

    Please be sure to store all chocolates in a cool and dry place away from heat, moisture, humidity and direct sunlight for optimal quality and freshness. For peak freshness, please enjoy: unopened chocolate bars within 6-9 months of receipt and gourmet chocolate truffles within 3-4 months of purchase.

    CERTIFICATIONS

    OU-D Kosher Certified

    Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

    We are 100% committed to your satisfaction. If your shipment arrived melted, or you aren’t completely satisfied with your choice kindly reach out to us.

    Our Commitment to Ethical Production & Sustainability

    Astor Chocolate has been owned and operated by a single, quality-obsessed family for four generations. That means we’re free to invest in better ingredients, fairer labor practices, and greener technologies. For over 75 years, we’ve prioritized the happiness of our people and the health of the planet with the goal of crafting chocolate that tastes better, and makes you feel better, than any you’ve ever had.