Do You Know Chocolate?Web Dev
- Chocolate should be stored in a cool dry place and should not be refrigerated.
- If you must refrigerate, it is best to put the chocolate in an air tight box in the fruit compartment to control the humidity.
- In the refrigerator the sugar in the chocolate can crystallize and will add moisture to the chocolate damaging the flavor.
- Chocolate is receptive in nature so if you put by something that smells like an onion near it in the refrigerator it will absorb and take on that flavor. That is why you must store in an air tight box.
- If refrigerated, let your chocolate stand out to bring it back to room temperature for optimum flavor.