- 1 to 2 Astor Chocolate Cranberry Barks (broken up into small pieces and depending on how much chocolate you like in your cookies)
- Ingredients to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe (minus the chocolate chips)
For a delicious Fall twist on a classic favorite, switch out regular chocolate chips for pieces of gourmet chocolate cranberry bark for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, prepare your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe according to instructions, leaving out the chocolate chips.
- Once cookie batter is prepared, mix in the pieces of cranberry bark and spoon onto nonstick cookie sheet. We like tablespoon size.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
Yields – About 24 Cookies.
You’ll fall in love!
(Seasonal Product – Not available year round)