- 1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix Prepared and Baked Into
- 2 Round Cake Pans (Cut Into 1/2 Chunks)
- 1 Astor Red Velvet Chocolate Bar (Grated)
- 8 Small Mason Jars (with Lids For Easy Transportation)
- 1 Container Of Cream Cheese Frosting (Store Bought or Your Own Homemade Recipe)
- 8 Astor Milk Chocolate Thins (For Garnish)
- Blueberries or Other Berries on Skewers (For Garnish)
- Take cubed red velvet cake and layer into mason jars with grated red velvet cake chocolate bar.
- Top with cream cheese frosting and garnish with more grated chocolate and berry skewers. We topped ours with one of our deluxe chocolate thins, because you can never have too much chocolate!
Yields – 8 Servings
Now just enjoy the fireworks!