- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 t sp. Pure Vanilla
- 1 Astor Peppermint Brownie Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 12 Astor Chocolate Liqueur Cups
- 12 Mini Candy Canes (crush tops and save straight ends for garnish)
- Using an electric mixer, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Slowly add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
- Whip until the cream holds its shape. Spoon into an icing bag with a large star tip on top or, if you don’t have an icing bag, simply spoon the cream on top.
- Crumble and mix pieces of the Peppermint Brownie Chocolate bar with the fudge sauce.
- To construct shooters, spoon a small amount of the fudge sauce mixture into the bottom of each chocolate liqueur cup.
- Pipe the chocolate cream on top of the fudge mixture and top with crushed candy canes and candy cane ends as pictured.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields – 12 servings