- 2 Cups Fresh Champagne Soaked Strawberries
- 1 Large Container Prepared Chocolate Mousse
- 1 Astor Strawberry Champagne Chocolate Bar (finely chopped)
- 4 Astor Milk Chocolate Hearts (for garnish)
Prepare Ahead Ingredients
Soak whole strawberries in a mason jar filled with Champagne for 12 hours in the refrigerator. They will turn a bright juicy red. Stir chopped pieces of the Strawberry Champagne Astor Chocolate bar into the prepared chocolate mousse and refrigerate.
- Pat champagne soaked strawberries dry and cut into large chunks. Layer strawberry chunks and chocolate mouse in champagne flutes.
- Chill and serve topped with an Astor solid milk chocolate heart.
Yields – 4 servings
Serve with love!
(Seasonal Products – Not available year round)