- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix (Prepared according to instructions)
- C rushed Toffee Pieces
- Prepared Vanilla Icing – 2 Containers
- 2 Astor Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Toffee Barks ( 1 broken into pieces and the other finely chopped)
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce (amount based on preference)
- Bake vanilla cake mix according to instructions with the addition of crushed toffee pieces.
- Frost the top of bottom layer with icing and add the finely chopped pieces of sea salt toffee bark. Then frost entire cake.
- To finish, drizzle with fudge sauce and garnish with toffee bark shards.
Yields – 1 Cake
A sweet finish to a cold winter day.
(Seasonal Product – Not available year round)