Skip to product information
1 of 3

GDLFPBPP

Gudlife Salty Pretzel Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cups

These Salty Pretzel Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cups take snacking to a whole 'nother level! Enjoy the crunchy combination of salty pretzel and creamy peanut butter dipped in smooth milk chocolate. Yum! Get ready for an unforgettable treat! Each bag includes 8 delicious cups!

Regular price
$9.95
Regular price
Sale price
$9.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Hurry, only 20 items left in stock!

Product Details

WARM WEATHER SHIPPING INFORMATION

In order to ensure the utmost protection of your order during warm weather months, we employ the use of ice packs and insulation for every shipment.

INGREDIENTS

Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), peanut butter pretzel filling (peanut butter [peanuts, sugar, palm oil, sea salt], white chocolate [sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor], pretzels [wheat flour, salt, soybean oil, malt, vegetable fiber, yeast, soda], milk creme filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm, palm kernel), whey powder, fat reduced cocoa powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor], cocoa butter, palm oil, sea salt). Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, and Peanuts. May contain tree nuts.

NUTRITION FACTS

Nutrition Facts: Servings per container 4, Serving Size 2 Truffles (30g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Saturated Fat 4.9g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 4mg (1% DV), Sodium 95mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrates 15g (5% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Including 11g Added Sugars, 22% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D (2% DV), Calcium 39mg (40% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 92mg (90% DV)

PRODUCT CARE

Please be sure to store all chocolates in a cool and dry place away from heat, moisture, humidity and direct sunlight for optimal quality and freshness. For peak freshness, please enjoy: unopened chocolate bars within 6-9 months of receipt and gourmet chocolate truffles within 3-4 months of purchase.

CERTIFICATIONS

OU-D Kosher Certified

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

We are 100% committed to your satisfaction. If your shipment arrived melted, or you aren’t completely satisfied with your choice kindly reach out to us.

Our Commitment to Ethical Production & Sustainability

Astor Chocolate has been owned and operated by a single, quality-obsessed family for four generations. That means we’re free to invest in better ingredients, fairer labor practices, and greener technologies. For over 75 years, we’ve prioritized the happiness of our people and the health of the planet with the goal of crafting chocolate that tastes better, and makes you feel better, than any you’ve ever had.