- 20 Astor Chocolate Grahams (milk or dark, maybe a mixture of both)
- Chocolate Icing (in narrow tip icing bag for cementing Grahams together)
- 2 Cups of Prepared Cheesecake Filling
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 8 Astor Mini Chocolate Grahams (for garnish)
- Begin with 5 grahams starting with the base and add on sides, one at a time to form a box. Pipe icing into seams to hold boxes together and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Hack: Use chocolate icing as a yummy glue to create 4 chocolate graham boxes. Use an f firmer icing, like the kind found in store-bought tub containers.
Yields – 4 Servings